Wednesday, March 19

I. am. losing. my. mind

Hello my friends!


(lots of cursing and swearing goes here) 

I'm so done with my world. Yesterday I made six lovely little brick houses on a block. Today I started making lots to the next block. I made one lot to start with, and then copied it so every lot would be the same size. But when placing the copies, my roads disappeared! 




First I thought that my lots were too close to the road and moved them a little. But the problem still occurred, as you can see from the selected lot, which is nowhere near where the road should be. 

Also I tried to edit my world in game. And there were no roads on that area. I tried to smooth the road with the road tool and also with sculpting, but no. Roads are still missing. Now I'm gonna delete all those lots and redo them and see what happens...

But in the meanwhile, here's some photos of the houses I made yesterday. 













I am so in love with this house! (those two upper photos) It's very small, one bedroom and one bathroom and kitchen upstairs. Made for a single lady or perhaps for an older couple. And I crave so much for pets-ep, but I have no money for it and no-one is willing to buy it for me :D I really could imagine this house for a sweet senior citizen with four cats!


Oh and before I forget. I promised I wouldn't use much cc, but I can't help myself. Big thanks to Sandy from Around The Sims 3. I love your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment